Saturday, February 6, 2010

Download Hermes X.1
copyright 2005 Absinthe Angel 777 aka M.R.H. Guerriere - disclaimer below

bardalicious: Hi!
argo1: GREETINGS
bardalicious: Nice profile :)
argo1: Thnx
bardalicious: I read your post about the hypocrisy of that Centurion and I so totally agree.
argo1: Yeah well.
bardalicious: Something wrong?
argo1: kinda sore about it
bardalicious: He had no right to speak to you that way.
argo1: Mmmm
bardalicious: I know that bitch Alti thinks she knows everything and trashes your posts - but really!
bardalicious: I think you had the right to kill him.
argo1: well the judge didn't see it that way
bardalicious: Have you been back to Rome since?
argo1: No, it's complicated
bardalicious: I can imagine. I've never been to Rome, just around here. So you like horses?
argo1: Yup
bardalicious: Do you collect them?
argo1: I used to. I just have one now. Gets me around.
bardalicious: Have you ever gone to Sapphos on Fridays?
argo1: no - saw posters for it tho
bardalicious: It's so awesome. You enter through a trap door near the old well,
the really old well, not the rebuilt drinking well around the block - the one that's soooo ancient and decrepit.
argo1: ?
bardalicious: Anyway, you go down like 6 steps and through this long tunnel
and it opens out into the most amazing dance floor UNDERNEATH THE PARTHENON!
argo1: ?!!
bardalicous: Don't let those Centurions fool you, I've seen some things
those guys do down there - they aren't all as macho as they'd have you believe! I saw some on leave.
argo1: oh THAT. i know.......
bardalicious: so will you take me?
argo1: where?
bardalicous: to sappho's on friday!!
argo1: hmmm
bardalicous: come on! I swear I'm not a guy! You even know my friend Joxer.
bardalicous: He works there as a barback.
argo1: but
bardalicious: but what?
argo1: I didn't know the parthenon had a basement!
bardalicous: just go with me! if you hate me you can leave!
argo1: ok but I
bardalicious: listen - meet me at midnight by the Erechtheion
argo1: when again?
bardalicious: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
bardalicious: by the olive tree
argo1: ok I am kinda tall and have black hair
bardalicious: I KNOW! ;)~ *wink*
argo1: how will I know you?
bardalicous: you can't miss me I'm the only blonde
argo1: ha ha
bardalicious: no comments!
argo1: I promise ;)
bardalicious: listen, I have to go my little sister's here =:0
argo1: k
bardalicious: if you see Joxer tell him we're going
argo1: I probably will
argo1: ciao babe


FIN


Copyright & Disclaimer Information

Legal disclaimer: Xena & Gabrielle are the property of Ren Pics and MCA/Universal.

Notes from the Author: This story may not be reproduced without my express written permission. Thank you, dear reader, in advance for taking the time to consider this piece. I truly appreciate it. Enjoy! -MRHG

No comments:

Post a Comment